View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi David99!!

Thanks so much for updating us and confirming that I really do provide factual information here! Means a lot to me to have that acknowledged and by an Endodontist of all people!!! How ironic is that??

So what dentistry have you had done since we last heard from you??

Yes, I am well aware what "experts" or "consultants" charge for their professional advice. As you can imagine it requires a great deal of my time to answer the questions on this forum ... however there is no monetary compensation given to me. I volunteer my time and I do this in addition to working, going to school, family.... etc. I try to be here as often as I can and answer as many inquires as possible but sometimes I just run out of time.

When you get a chance.... fill us in on your dental journey since last year!

Take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David99 View Post
Hi Bryanna -
a somewhat belated update to the issues I had with my bridge - I thought you'd like further confirmation of how valuable your advice is.
After your advice on the forum, I consulted another dentist who referred me to one of the top endodontists in the UK based in Harley St, London - he confirmed your opinion entirely! ie, that the whole bridge should be removed etc, and the causes of the infection etc dealt with before moving on to eg any new crown/implants etc and (as you also advised) not to proceed with the procedure recommended by my (previous)dentist.
So many thanks again, and although it is a rather crude measure of the worth of your advice, you might like to know that the Harley St endodontist charges around $500/hour just for a consultation!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote