View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 11:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jarrett622 is right. Wal-Mart has had flip flops covered with bedroom slipper material. I see people wearing them all the time. Must say I envy people who can wear sandals...my world's ugliest feet must always be covered to protect the innocent in the world. Potentially they could cause birth defects if a pregnant woman were to gaze upon them...

As to the Croc mystery I cannot speak. I've never seen the beauty in them although I hear they are tres comfortable. In desperation I purchased some Quarks which are sort of like Crocs but they ended up being something I can only wear for a few hours. DH thinks I'm really into shoes as my "collection" has grown by leaps and bounds since the foot pain started. I don't know if he truly believes me that it is because they are not 16 hour shoes (the time I'm in my shoes on my long shifts). Sadly, very few shoes pass the 16 hour test.

Silly question, but why is it when I try to wear the same pair of shoes 2 days in a row they hurt me the 2nd day when they were fine the first? Anyone else have that issue?
possumtrot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote