View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 02:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I am interested in the potential connection between a possible virus and my isfn. Historically speaking, my flare-ups seem to be triggered or, at least, proceeded by some sort of sickness. Often I would get muscle twitching, deep fatigue, slightly lowered temperature, joint, muscle and generally diffuse pain and depression. Soon the itchy sensations come on and turn to wasp-like stings then back to prickly and itchy sensations. This latest bout has turned to a sunburn-like feeling over ever square inch of my body. I had never had that before, but now that I have it, it seems to want to stay. In the past, I have always had periods of complete remission and recovery. I am hopeful I will get there eventually, but, with each passing week, I am becoming more dubious.

I am going off on a tangent here as I meant for this to be about agmatine and others experiences so I may repost this on another thread, but I have wondered if some sort of virus is responsible for my condition or triggers it. I had a severe case of chicken pox at 25 years of age. I was covered with pock marks and, apparently, came close to dying. I have often wondered if that is, at least, partially why I have sfn. Fluoroquinolones may have been a big factor too, but that heads off on an another entirely different tangent thus taking us further from the agmatine question. Sorry, but I do have a tendency to drift from the subject.

So has anyone tried or thought about trying agmatine?
CoachT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote