View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 07:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Di View Post
I could say I was in "remission" from death - does that make me any less alive?

"Point taken, but with all due respect for your extremely positive input here
(it does offer up so much hope) HOW IN THE WORLD did you have time to do all of that? Was the "cure" gradual or did it happen suddenly after doing all those things for a time?"
Thanks Di. Those are really good questions.

I didn't do all of these things at once. The regimen constantly evolved. It's the reason I called the outline "Dynamic Adjustment." Since it's a summary off ALL the things I did, I couldn't see a way to quantify what I did when, for how long, and how they overlapped. I could, however, specify what I think was most important now based on hindsight.

I was blessed by the fact that I had hundreds of sick days built up as a result of a 10+ year career at the same company. And a sympathetic boss. And a loving family that let me get as weird as I needed to be.

I will say that I was absolutely 100% obsessed with healing and it consumed the majority of my waking thoughts. It still does.

The most important "cure," ironically, did happen all at once. I woke up at 3:30am one morning to discover that my whole leg was "mine" again. The pain was completely gone and has never returned. Took a picture of it with the flash of my iPhone in the dark. I still had residual symptoms after that, but they were much less intense and resolved over the next 6 months.

I'd be more than happy and honored to go into more detail on any specifics on the Why and When and Where and How versus just the What. Absolutely anything I can do to help.

Last edited by Chemar; 06-15-2014 at 07:53 AM. Reason: corrected quote tags for clarity
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jimking (06-17-2014)