View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 08:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hola Renee.

Point taken - we all have different perspectives and I totally respect that viewpoint.

For me at least, it was very important to make the distinction between remission and full recovery. For me, even the act of thinking about recovery in terms of "remission" rather than being fully cured carried with it a fear of future outcomes. In fact, to help train my subconscious, I carried about all day long with the mantra "I am already healed - act like it" in my head on repeat. Words - spoken and unspoken - are vibrations that have power whether we are aware of it or not.

But yeah - Obviously I'm still working on that awareness part! In particular, the word "cure" has a lot of loaded meaning relative to the context of this forum that I could've been more cognizant of. It would be nice to be able to change the title of this thread to "The Crap I Did to Fully Recover from RSD." Or just "Things I Did to Fully Recover from RSD." But keeping my sense of humor was one of the things that helped me personally, so CRAP it remains

Thanks for your input it always makes me think

Last edited by visioniosiv; 06-15-2014 at 11:41 AM.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-15-2014)