View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yah its beyond frustrating. Its weird how some are so minor and some are seemingly more complex. How some I can remember and know whats going on, and others I dont remember much if any.

They happen so randomly too, there seems to be no rhyme nor reason. I just hope the doctor doesnt think im completely crazy.

Also, about the hormones.I used to see an endocronologist because of a small set of nodules on my thyroid. Last time I went (last septmember I believe) everything was in check, no growth on the nodules for over a 3 year period and never any hormone issues, but who knows, just saying.

The thing is, the first 3 months, I honestly dont know if I was experiencing this as much. I know once in a while I would remember the shakes, and randomly wake up in a weird place in my house, but I just attested it to being concussed and thought I was crazy. Then its when I went back to work that this seem to either A.) reach full steam or B.) much more noticeable because others saw it too, and it wasnt just me questioning if anything happened. Now my wife has documented all of this stuff happening, and so did my coworkers when I went back to work for that short time. Now at least I know im not crazy.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote