View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 06:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call - June 2007

Once again another month has slipped by.

Peg's SIL is a HUGE flower nut! They've dug up 1/2 of their yard to plant flower beds. Heck, they even got flowers on top of their garage roof...complete with a watering system so they don't have to climb up there an water them! They've got a 4 way splitter on their outside faucet for all the hoses. The picture above is one of many I took last Sunday while attending a cook out.

Along with eating, taking pictures, hitting the volleyball around with Peg's niece, I managed to mess up my left heel again [from said VB fun] . Luckily I had some meds left, so I jumped on it right away. Today...pain is almost gone.

Only 27 more shopping days till my birthday...just in case anyone is interested. LOL!

How 'bout the rest of y'all ~ fall out for Roll Call!

For those of you just tuning in, Roll Call is chance to introduce yourself, check-in and let everyone know how you're doing, what you're up to, to touch base...something, anything, just let us know you're still around

NT's Roll Call Time Tunnel

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by aklap; 06-01-2007 at 07:52 AM.
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote