View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default High Dose Flu vaccine for 65 and over

I had the vaccine on Sept 14 2012 and 10 day after developed the same symptoms as you. I have been to many different Dr's both traditional and alternative. I spent two weeks at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester NY. After all sorts of tests paresthesia was the diagnosis. They also found a very small tumor on my left lung and thought that since I had the feelings of burning all over my body and a feeling of wetness over the periphery of my face the tumor should be removed as perhaps it was malignant or pressing on something. I had the tumor removed in February 2013 and it was benign and did not solve the problem. None of the meds, acupuncture, vitamin therapy, pain management have worked. This condition has also caused hypertension.

I was a perfectly healthy women before the high dose vaccine. I have now moved into an independent living facility with my husband in Florida and seeing a neurologist at the Cleveland clinic. She has been very honest with me and said I have SFN. She said that it is something I have to live with and we continue to try drugs which perhaps the most I could hope for would be a 50% reduction of discomfort.

If you have had any success since your posting I would appreciate hearing about it
Posada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote