View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Our lupine are up. I'm trying to load a pic to, but so far no luck. Is there a trick?

I am 8 months gluten free next week and 3 weeks dairy free now. Sometimes I don't even remember cottage cheese. Sometimes, like this morning, I do.

It's cold and rainy today so CC and tea would have been a good start to the day, but then I'm also off tea, chocolate and a few other tannin offenders for now. Corn, Soy, nightshades and chicken are still of the list.

Gene results are in from enterolab. I'm DQ3 and DQ1 (subtype 7,6) which makes sense as all of my symptoms present as neurological and auto-immune.

Our farmers market opened this week and I am busy again getting things ready for market. I am there as a tea business and gluten free baking. I made "Black and Whites this week. 4" chocolate cookies with frosting- half chocolate half vanilla. They sold out in the first hour to wheat-eating customers. We'll win a few over with baking instead of trying to tell them about gluten. I've been told by customers these need to be there every week.

We're wrapping up school for ds this year and then I'll have to put together a portfolio for his annual review, Whew! 11th grade done. Next year I hope for the harder classes to be taken at the community college.

Next week much-needed, long-procrastinated bathroom renovations take place. No bathroom use for Thursday, maybe a day at an inn on the coast.

Here's to a wonderful June for all!
Cheers,
Leslie
Swuzly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote