View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just had a weird episode of shaking myself. It happened tonight.

I am thinking mine was related to anxiety, although I didn't feel excessively anxious when it happened.

I have the eye pressure/pain too, and it gets worse after watching TV or using the computer. I wear sunglasses 24/7 and that does help. I also close my eyes often, like when commercials come on or a website is loading. That helps me a bit.

An optometrist tried to blame my eye pain on sinus problems. Yeah right. The drops he gave me have made my eyes worse.

My PCP believes I have some type of neuralgia, but he doesn't know what type or how to treat it. I have an appointment with an ENT later this month. Supposedly he is familiar with neuralgia triggered by concussions.

Perhaps neuralgia is responsible for your eye pain/pressure? Or neck problems? I immediately thought of your neck when you said your head moved back and forth.

Have you tried closing one eye when you use the computer? That helps me. I'm not entirely sure why I do it, but it makes it easier for me to see what I'm typing and reading.

I'm not a doctor, obviously. I'm just trying to throw out some ideas to help.

You sound very anxious in your post. Very stressed. I hope your dad stops bugging you soon.