View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty75 View Post
Thank you both MrsD and MelodyL - I do take my B12 on an empty stomach, but my doctor says based on how low my levels are he expected me to require injections for the rest of my life. I don't know what to say about that - they do work. They saved my life. I only started taking oral B12 six months after the injections began (Jan of this year). I always feel MUCH better in the few days following an injection, then my energy slowly trickles away. That's why I was looking for more info. Judging by how my doc thought sub-200 B12 levels were fine you are right - he doesn't know much about B12. Not that I'm blaming him. I'll definitely be taking the methyl B12 now.

MelodyL - do you remember approximately how long you took the methyl B12 before you noticed an improvement?

Hi there.

I remember like it was yesterday. About 7 years ago (after I was diagnosed with PN due to diabetes and my foot was tingling and zipping and burning), I began taking 1000 each morning. I knew in one week that I needed the 5000. Best decision I ever made.

Best of luck to you.

And thanks Mrs. D

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-19-2014)