View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi all:

Sec- Sorry to hear about your pain but it does seem pretty early. Were you happy with Dr. Gelabart? If I were to consider surgery it would most likely be with him.

James is no longer at Ando and Aston but Heather is very Good. I have tried both Joyce Wilkinson and Lider Chan and have spoken with Leslie Rudinski on the phone. Art is the best. Joyce was ok but couldnt help me when I was so acute.I was disapointed with Lider as well.

Sea Pines: I hadnt heard of Jeff Loox- one of another forum members Junior Corey was looking for someone in the valley. What does he do? I am also looking for someone closer to me too- I want to start focusing on strengthening. I may go back to an old PT who has alot of Pilates machines and an Osteopath, massage etc- His name is Rick at Sportfit in SM. I'll let you all know. I am also going to try a chiropracter since my neck is the worst pain. Also I have bben thinking about starting a thread for all of us Southern Californians- to share Dr. info and eventually maybe a website-What do you think?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sec161 (06-23-2014)