View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 08:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Annie - I feel for you! Almost as bad as feeling useless is the feeling that everyone expects you to collapse any minute. My 2 sisters have been great in helping me when I just can't help myself, but because they don't see me when I am doing better, (only during the bad times), every time I'm with them, they won't let me participate in anything. There's me saying "I can get that myself" and them tripping over themselves to make sure I don't get up at all! Or, "No, I can walk the 20 feet to the restaurant, I don't need you to both hold my arms." I must look like I'm totally helpless as they both grab my arms and hang on to me like I have no legs at all! I keep telling them I won't overdo and I will ask for help if I need it, but it doesn't seem to sink in.

Guess I just have to be grateful that I do have family who care and are willing to go over the line for me!

Hope the water has finished playing it's tricks and goes back home soon! Good luck!
Juanitad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-22-2014), cait24 (06-21-2014), juliejayne (06-21-2014), pingpongman (06-20-2014)