View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have some problems with comfortable shoes too. Also, my feet would probably take first place in the, "world's ugliest feet." So much so, that my friend, who was trying to help me find shoes suggested removing my toes. Now THAT hurt my feelings big time!

The things that make my feet burn seem to relate to whatever the soles of my shoes are made of, or if something is restricting the foot, like straps on a sandle, and also, socks with Spandex in them, which really make the soles burn. I can't wear shoes that need to be laced up. On another thread, Jack was describing wearing men's business shoes. Anything like that would really crank up the burning in the bottoms of the feet.

My friend has Crocs and loves them. We bought some of those shoes (not orange) that look like Crocs, but the insole is not quite as rough, though narrow feet sure don't fill up the insides. They are called nothingZ and I think you can get them onine a little cheaper than Crocs.

They are popular in our area too, although I was the only person at the doctor's office wearing them...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote