View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Okay, learning the importance of having alllllll the results. MS is back on the table given the igg/albumin results which my csf doubled down on. Not a confirmed kill but is certainly the result of some form of degenerative disorder, to whit MS fits best inconjunction with symptoms. Now whether the neurologist agrees... Well.... But it does make me feel a lot better knowing that in less than two months I should finally have an answer. Granted it's not one that has a magic pill to make it all better, and not even one that follows a set regime of progression, but it is an answer, knowledge that I'm not just a big crybaby over a stubbed toe or simply a lazy piece of trash looking for any little ache to avoid doing anything. (Believe me sometimes I have wondered, and paid the price by doing far more than I should have just because the was no "reason" why I couldn't, excruciating, shock inducing pain wasn't a "reason" because there was no "reason" for the pain) I'm not quite planning the 'answer' party yet, but definitely forward to my neuro appt more now than I was last night after all, in war Knowledge is the greatest ally.

Thanks everyone sometimes it helps greatly just to have a place to write it all out and get the brain firing on all cylinders.
Starznight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-21-2014)