View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 11:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahSED View Post
Yes I have had all those test and the EMG's I had two of those and x rays twice, and a mri.
My first emg I had little activity in my thoracic nerve then they sent me for the second one since my PT wasnt working or the needling they were doinf so the neurologist told me to stop the pt cause I had the second emg done and there was no activity in my nerve.so now im just a lump on a log at home I know I only had it for a year but this stuff is depressing to me. I feel like I cant do anything. Im an active person and now I just sit at home all day with pain and fevers an chills. I believe it is messing with my temporal regulation, and I get spasms all the time I feel like crazy person.
im sorry yall have dealt with this longer than me im so so sorry cause it drives me crazy not being able to control your arm shoulder or fingers.
and im right handed and it is dammaged on my right side so a lot of things I gotta do left like holding cups my plates feeding myself haha im getting better.
my grip power on my left is 80 and my right is 20.
Thank you all for your responses.
Thanks for letting us know about the test you have taken. Please don't apologize for what you are going through. We all understand. FYI, I've seen neurologist, orthopedics, psychiatrist, physical therapists, and the list goes on and on. I can't name all the test I've taken these 21 years of TOS. :0) The majority of test I had came back negative. Right now, my strength in my right arm is down to 5. I've had two surgery on my right, and had surgery on my left 6 months ago. But guess what, I'm still enjoying life. I can't lift weights, play any of my favorite sports anymore. Trust me, I miss them!!! I've been an athlete all of my life. So as u can see, you are not alone.

If u haven't done so already, I believe you should find the best orthopedic that knows about TOS in your area. You can find one in your area on this website. One thing I've learned through this process, I'm not wasting money on having the same test over and over again. I hope you will try to relax, and search for other options. The pain is going to be there, but you have to keep fighting. You might not need surgery. Do they have you on any pain medicine? I pray you will keep searching and keep looking.

Take care!!!
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hannahSED (07-22-2014)