View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitke View Post
Hi BC,

I also feel like a cripple, not fun.

Jo*mar, thank you for the link, am going to go over and take a look, last year I was having terrible, terrible upper back pain but was told it was coming from my neck, referred pain.

A chiropractor is sending me for another MRI before he touches anything so nothing done yet, will ask him about the adjusting, thank you.

Thank you both, BC, sure hope you get answers and some relief, let me know if you get a chance?

Hmmm, not really in much pain, just very uncomfortable especially when walking - feel like I have been skewered!. walking a bit like a crab...

Never got round to the photo thing - will give another go tomorrow - it's been one of those never ending summers day today, been in the garden most of the day, still not quite dark yet (and its midnight) just love this time of the year, warm and never dark, can sit outside drinking beer until the small hours

Seriously though, about to start with a new Pilates teacher, she has told me to concentrate on the lower tummy muscles - and to do this think about stopping a pee - so what better way to do this than trying to stop a pee, so to do this I need to drink more - so finally an excuse to buy more beer - medicinal purposes and all that
The Bad Cormorant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote