View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitke View Post
My Physiatrist wanted me to go to massage 2 x week for 6 weeks, first appt was last Monday and on Tuesday morning my lower back hurt more and my neck a little more than usual, the therapist said that happens a lot and should be ok.

2nd appt was Friday and last night I had the most severe pain but now in my R butt, back of thigh and foot/big toe, it was burning so badly, took a pain pill which did nothing so finally at 5am took a Tizanidine and a Meloxicam which knocked me out.

The pain was always in my left leg/foot/big toe never the right leg.

I just don't know what to do, what's going on with the R leg now!!??

Always had pain in neck, L shoulder/arm but now this.

Has anyone experienced this after a massage, is it just a coincidence? who knows, I'm tired of all this pain!

Am seeing a neurosurgeon next month but am so frustrated.
Doesn't sound good - try another masseur. Seriously though if a massage is causing radicular pain, get some medical advise before having any more.

If I was rich enough I would have one every day - I know a bloke who does deep muscle massage and it has a really good effect for me, loosens me up and I feel much better for it, the benefits don't last long though, so I can't justify the cost (£30 - 30GBP - 40 Euros - 51 dollars) very very expensive!
The Bad Cormorant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote