View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 12:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update

I got approved for my long term disability for the company I am employed with. If I can't get back to work by October 15th I will be terminated.

I go to my family doctor tomorrow for blood work. I want to make sure my liver enzymes and everything are ok as I've been on pain meds for several years. I'm going to ask my doctor to send me for a bone scan to see where my pain is coming from. I was scheduled for an FCE this past Friday, but my insurance doesn't pay for it and the LTD insurance company didn't require it. My surgeon told me he wishes he had not done the last surgery. He said that I look to be worse now than I was before the surgery. I can tell him for sure- I am. I have never hurt like this.

As far as being approved or denied goes, my last job was as easy as it comes. It is a desk job. I cannot sit up long enough to do the job. I also have a very difficult time concentrating, which my job requires because it is a telecommunications company and I troubleshoot why customers lines and internet are down. It takes a lot of concentration.

I'm holding out hope that I will be one of the few that get approved. I never dreamed I would be like this at the age of 39. I will update you all when one is available.
atlbrvfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote