View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I dont know, maybe im grasping at straws for the cause of this. Im still awaiting orders for an MRI. But I just want these to stop, as they seem to progressively get worse as time goes on. Before they were just small tremor like things, now my wife, and others who have witnessed them, say it starts off as one arm or leg shaking, then my whole body tightens up, veins start bulging, and I convulse pretty bad for about a minute. After words I get extremely tired, out of breathe, and my headache and head pressure double, but im usually fine in a few minutes.

Im going to stop taking aleve and see if that helps. Im almost wondering if what you say about the Aleve acting like a blood thinner, could there be a small bleed that happened after the day 1 ct scan? Maybe that could explain the pressure, the leakage I had in my ears and nose, and that pounding/pulsating feeling in the back of my head anytime my blood pressure (which I already have hypertension) rises.

Probably grasping at straws, but since my Dr is no help, I sort of need to figure this out on my own I think.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote