View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone and thank you for your input and wisdom. No sooner had I posted this tread I received a call telling me my deposition was postponed for a month. I really wanted to get it over with. Mike..you sound more like a lawyer than my lawyer. To him, I'm just another face in the crowd. I get the impression that if he doesn't make any money from my case, he'll just make it on the next one. He was actually waiting to settle my case until " I got better"!!! I wanted to change lawyers at that point but I have a contract that stipulates that I would have to pay him for the time he has into my case and I can't afford to do that. I'll just have to hope for the best.
Carose...I know what you mean about photos. It's too bad that pain doesn't show in a picture. I saw a man just a few weeks ago taking my picture. he wasn't even discreet. I know this one will never show up in court because I was wearing shorts and my leg brace along with my cane was clearly visible
But, thank you all for your suggestions and support. i will keep you informed. jeannie
used to be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote