View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mrs. D. I take the RLipoic acid with dinner, but maybe that could cause morning nausea? I had it to a lesser degree this morning without taking anything. Maybe I should stop the supplements and then add them back in slowly one at a time so I can figure out where the nausea is coming from. I took acid reflux meds like Previcid for many years not knowing they could cause issues now. I don't know. I feel like I am taking so much stuff now that I have no idea what the right thing is to do and I find that when I am in such pain, I don't make the best decisions. I appreciate all the help you have given me and the work you do on this site.

Marie: I'm sorry you have not found anything to ease your symptoms. I'm about a year into this and I am trying hard to find something that will help so I don't need the pain meds. I have felt a small relief with acupuncture and soaking my burning feet in warm water with some peppermint oil before bed helps me get a little sleep. I miss my job and my friends, but mostly I just miss feeling well and living the active lifestyle I took for granted.
Pixel22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote