Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thank you for the birthday wishes. the age does not bother me but how i feel at this age does ...
what do you take for meds now sue? i have steered away from so many things, and had bad reactions to others, that i am back to just my neurontin 400mg tid, and tranxene 7.5 at bedtime for sleep and cramping and if needed for anxiety, 800mg of ibuprofen when needed, heart and bp meds, and right now i have no breakthrough med because the ultram makes me so nauseous and we could not deiced on anything else .... and i had to stop my trazadone because i was losingthe ability to tell if i had to pee! now that was the last straw there. it was helping with both mood and pain but yet again, it had bad side effects.
anyone else with ideas on meds ... i'm welcoming ideas.
i have taken vioxx, cymbalta, and many narcotics that just make me loopy and sleepy and i prefer pain over that. so i'm open to suggestions.
i have not done blocks ... scared to death there. had the facets for my back and that was enough for me. and scs also scares me to death and with my back deterioration i dont think i would be a candidate for that anyhow.
and sue, do you use a cane and/or brace for the foot drop? i am happy to say that whoeever mentioned the gel insoles is an angel. i tried them ni my shoe inside the brace and i am so much more comfortable and able to keep shoes on much longer. thank you thank you thank you.
joan