View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Need info on lyme+co full body neuropathy

Hello new to this board. I have many DX but the mimosa recent is lyme and bartonella. I have horrible full body neuropathy that my LLMD says is not related to the disease after 6 was IV antobiotics followed by 3mos herbals. The infectious disease doc says don't rule it out. But said not typical of bartonella burning which is hands feet face usually. Both say I might have been infected up to 8 yrs ago when I was first DX with autoimmune mctd. It's so bad I can barely get out of bed as activity makes it so much worse. Neurologist can't find specific cause so thinks crps. I was on 5 weeks IV zithro with rocefin ending with 1 week iv zithro and rifampin. Diahrea constant issue so had to stop. Since herbals not causing improvement yet infectious doc put me on zithro 3x/ week to keep Bart at bay in his words. Anyone else have full body neuropathy this bad or close to it? Would appreciate any helpful suggestions. Oral pain Meds don't work lyrics anticonvulsants or opiates so nearing trial of a pain pump drugs. Thanks