View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Our charging plug in the car says A and NOT A...
Each of our vans has two charging ports in the dash.

A is for Apple products.

Here is what it looks like:
http://www.amazon.com/PowerGen-charg...ger+for+iphone

We plug this into the battery jump starter too on the island.
The NA plug also charges the phones. But the A plug will not charge large electronics, and is only for the iPhones.

This stuff is so highly confusing. Each year getting ready for the trip (and this year will be 2 mons in the boonies), means all this electronic stuff (cameras, lanterns , phones, rechargers ) my art supplies (considerable stuff), a whole tote for supplements, medications and HBA OTC things (old people's stuff), cat food for 2 cats (which is not affordable or good selection up there in dog land--we use Wilderness Blue and Fancy feast dry and Friskies plus wet). Special food... I am now Gluten free again...they don't sell it up there... etc. Our Zone bars, etc. Each year the list grows...sigh. We take two minivans...each of us drives one.

Can't leave any fragile thing (medications or food except dry pasta and rice) over winter as it gets down to -40F and things are ruined. Canned goods turn to slop inside as they freeze and burst in the can...very yukky. I do leave isopropyl alcohol there and some first aid ointments. I also leave some clothes up there and bedding.

I will probably do some Amazon orders too from my phone.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote