View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I would push the Omega-3's... too much fish can lead to heavy metal issues....so get a good supplement that is a bit safer.

Flax oil is important too.

The vaccines are a problem. We've had people here with reactions to rabies vaccine, the adult whooping cough and H1N1 and other flu vaccines.

Even if your MTHFR comes out okay, I'd do the methylated B12 and folate as insurance since you have had 2 children recently. It takes a while to rebuild after having babies!

You might consider some heavy metal testing.
Also that then leaves LYME. We have a member here who had a relatively new test which he claims is the best:

The links to the new test are in post #2:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread195046.html

If you get cold sores, and/or have had chicken pox...I'd try some l-lysine to see if you are having some Herpes action going on in the dorsal roots along the spine. These viruses activate under stress and illness and cause much grief. One gram a day to start and raise to 2 grams after a week. See what happens.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote