View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiopathic PN View Post
I was (and sometimes) on terrible pain from 2011 to 2013. I could not tolerate the touch of the sheets in my skin, or (literally) anything that touches me even the smoothest materials. I could not stand nor walk for too long. I was miserable, plus I have a whole lot of other major health issues. Anyway, in December 2013, my rheumatologist suggested about the compounded cream. Take note, no one among the 7 neurologists I saw ever mentioned about the existence of such cream. It helps me a lot in my pain. Of course, I am also on several supplements. Aside from my regular supplements, soaking in warm water with epsom salt and applying the epsom lotion at bedtime is part of my daily routine. My cream consists of Ketamine, Baclofen, Clonidine and Gabapentin. Its covered by my insurance.
Hi Thanks for responding. I know what you mean about the touch of sheets on your skin, for that matter, blankets anything. I find when I am having a flair up I am very sensitive to fabric on m feet.

I know what you mean 7 neurologist and not one of them mentioned the compound cream. I can believe it. I am trying to get a prescription over to the compound pharmacy for 2 weeks. It's a hot mess.

Had to go to Pharmacy on other side of town have never heard of them before. For some reason my doctor's office can't get it straight. He never heard of it and was willing to write the prescription I don't know what the issue is now with them.

I am looking forward to this cream and getting relief. Where do you get the Epson Cream you feel that really helps you.

I am glad it helps with your pain and does it help with the burning pain. If so that would be a miracle my toes and feet are always burning.

I just had a flare up and think it had to do with a piece of cream pie I had for my husband's birthday. It was 4 days of misery for me and finally it has calmed down.
uglogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote