View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 09:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Need help!! Worsening symptoms

My son is 10 months post concussion; was progressing ok; then 2 weeks ago tried riding bike, jolted his head going off a curb, and now symptoms are back along with new ones. He did go to chiro after this incident. Things kept getting worse and now he can't read very much, has light sensitivity again, feels pain in his head when he walks on the bottom of his feet so he walks on his toes very slowly. He continues to have pain to the back right side of his neck. Could this be nerve related? He is getting depressed as this has been a very long ordeal. We saw 2 doctors last week discussing the possibility of post traumatic stress along with 'we don't know what'. The only response was to take the migraine medicine (from the first doc) and pause to think every hour about what is making him anxious and whether or not that could be real.??? (the second doc) Excuse me but my son is spending all day every day taking it easy and "thinking" about everything. He would like something more than this and so would we, his parents. Anyone out there with any ideas?????? THANKS SO MUCH!
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote