Thread: overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 04:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default overwhelmed

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place or the right way, but i'm so tired. I have a 30 year old brain damaged son, a husband with a broke back and a six year old grandson, all looking at me for there every need. I can't stop crying. My son gets a small check the first of the month. He starts right in on me to go shopping. I hate to shop with him because he doesn't understand the value of money. He hates his father so I have to take care of him myself. He has frontal lobe damage so he is like a robot. No feelings. How rude of me to complain, he can't help it. Most of the time he's about 12. My husband worked all his life and now can't even move furniture. My six year old is a delight. I use to be so full of life. I have to work at every step I take now. I try to not think of all this, so I clean and clean my house. I have flowers to plant, but I just can't. I had a sister at 42 was murded and a brother a 48 died with a brain turmer. I fell so bad when I think God let them of easy. I don't want to live anymore. Don't worry, I love these guys to much to ever do that to them. I just wish I could get some real help. My body feels so heavy and tired. I can't just sleep all the time, they could hurt themselves. Oh well, enough , you get the picture. Sorry if this went on and on.
rashelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote