View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Wiix,
How's it all going now?

I'm a bit confused with what's happening.

Do you think you have gastric reflux causing the trouble swallowing, coughing and heartburn or do you think that you still have the thrush as well?

I'm not understanding how an asthma inhaler will help unless it's asthma.

Has the thrush totally cleared up? Something really good to take when you're on antibiotics is a probiotic. I buy one called Inner Health Plus. I keep it in the refrigerator. My daughter has only one kidney and and the ureter are malformed and she has needed lots of antibiotics in the past year unfortunately. The probiotics have helped keep the thrush away totally.

If you are having reflux problems there are some practical things you can do to help that a bit. Like sleeping with your head part of the bed at a higher angle than the base of the bed. Numerous other things, including avoiding coffee and certain foods. I guess it depends what is causing the reflux (but I'm not sure that is what you have). Sometimes reflux can be caused by structural problems.

Let us know more about how you're doing now. I hope things have cleared up a lot more by now.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote