View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I think they said amounts of LDN over 10 mg are counterproductive. The original researcher who discovered this new use for LDN used 4.5 mgs in his study to produce the beneficial effect, so that's what he recommends and most people follow it. Sorry it isn't working for you. How long have you been taking it?

Have you tried tramadol to blunt the pain? It also works on substance p pain. The hydrocodone did nothing for it, but the tramadol dissolved it eventually-not as quickly as the LDN, and it didn't take the pain away for long, but it did mask the pain, which nothing else did.

No I don't have a scs unit...hopefully it will never come to that. The Marshall protocol has some restrictions and rules -like wearing NOIR sunglasses whenever you are out in the sun, which is no biggie..already got mine and they are cute! You might consider it, but it is a long haul type of proposition-I plan on doing it for at least 2-3 years. If it works sooner, that will be just fine with me. Personally, I believe it's the only viable method of totally eradicating lyme for people who are sick as we are. All our other disease(s) stem from the lyme-until our inflammation is effectively addressed, no antibiotic will be able to eradicate it. And until the lyme's eradicated, the inflammation continues....a classic Catch-22.
Breia Lee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote