View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Wisdom Teeth Infection Problems PLEASE HELP!

Hello. My Wisdom teeth erupted when i was 13 years old, but got I got them out 14.On April 4,2014 I got quite a big surgery. I had my 4 wisdom teeth out , plus they moved my last tooth (next to the wisdom tooth) on the left side up, because the wisdom tooth had impacted it and it was completely sideways. It took about 2 weeks for my face to completely go back to normal. About a month later, (May 7th) the left side of my face got swollen. It was like a little hard lump and hurt when it touched, but not as swollen as when i got surgery. I went where I got my surgery, and the doctor seemed pretty mad because I had go before for check ups and I was doing fine. He was upset and said I wasnt brushing correctly , and has bacterial infection from left over food in the hole. He washed it out with salt water and pus came out as well. I was prescribed antibiotics for the swelling and after a few days it was gone. Everything had been going fine, I brushed daily, and carefully on the site, and no infection seemed to erupt until this week. On Monday, once again this has happened and I'm not sure why this keeps happening , I brush really carefully and daily, yet it keeps happening! On the same side too! I have now bought a mouthwash and started doing salt water rinses after every meal, and the swelling has gone down , but I feel pain when pressure is applied in that area , and I can still feel a lump. Im sure this is still infection so what can I do to make it stop? Thank you and sorry for the long story.
Brandoonxb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote