View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another concussion?

Hey so I'm a few months post concussion and I'm on a family vacation to my lake house. I've been feeling great recently, all of my cognitive ability had seemed to have returned, and my sense of humor and personality had come back. So a day or two ago I was trying on a pair of goggles that were too tight and I ended up snapping them, shooting my head back a bit.

I put them back together and pulled them apart again, and it was pretty damn hard to do. So now I'm wondering if it could have been another concussion from the g force or whatever it is. I was fine the rest of the day but since then I just haven't felt right. I've been a bit depressed and more anxious than usual, as well as just really ****** off that I did something so stupid. Also feeling dizzy and lightheaded occasionally, but I was kind of feeling that before the incident due to the waves and being on a boat and whatnot.

I haven't had any headaches at all, but then again I pretty much didn't have any at any point in my concussion. Do you guys think this could be another concussion? Or just another minor bump? I'm really worried about it I just don't feel like myself but it could be me just worrying about it too much. I'm desperate for it not to be another concussion and do you think this could cause permanent damage? Thank you any input is appreciated, btw I'm 17
Jajaa1221 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote