View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 05:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Trying to focus on lyme and Bart

Did only 5week IV rocephin and zithro followed by 2 week zithro rifampin. The LLMD/biological medicine doc did not want me on more abx. Her Eva testing definitely crazy to me showed infections getting better. I had to ask the inf disease doc what to do about the recent still positive Bart from igenex. He believes in ingenex. So he put me on zithro tabs 3x/week to keep Bart at bay. Is it enough? I read so many posts of people on abx months years and it not helping. I still have some suspicion the PN may be still just Bart lyme. But know Bart hardest to get rid of. I'm doing soluna detox and beyond balance herbals But a parent in my sons class got better at amer center for biologic medicine in AZ. Sole focus is getting organs and immune system functioning well before any microbials. They used citruscide which is strange given it's controversy. All I hear is tx very individualized. I'm so beat up having trouble making decisions. And to top it off facing a high likelihood of needing a hysterectomy in coming weeks. Sorry for venting on you. I should have done this forum wide