View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 08:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Saw my PM and I'm no closer to an outcome. My PM didn't remember who I was and could offer nothing other than to refer me back to the neurosurgeon.

He did in discussion say he has a colleague who is very adept at putting the percutaneous leads in and I wondered aloud if it was worthwhile him trying to put the second lead in seeing as I only have the one. PM asked how come I only have 1 lead and I had to tell him I'm the patient he had where he spent 3 hours trying to thread it in. "Oh yes, sorry bout that" he then went on to say yes his colleague could probably do that.

Anyway I left there and I confess I would much rather a 2nd lead attempt than another fusion. I have to make an appointment to see the NS to find out what he thinks should be done, that will take maybe 2 to 3 months. So if he agrees and refers me to the new PM I can see that taking me up to the end of the year with more procedures needed in the new year.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-28-2014), ger715 (06-29-2014), Hannabananna (06-28-2014), Rimbanda (06-27-2014), Rrae (07-04-2014)