View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Tingling in Face

Hi, I have had several concussion over the past 3-4 years, mostly from light incidents. At one point I've had all the typical symptoms such as fogginess, pressure etc. which went away fairly quickly.

I started getting significantly better doing chiro and neck exercises but suddenly my face started tingling with prolonged use of electronics and the tingling would be painful if I kept using the electronics.

I started going to physical therapy with very good results, but light incidents such as a car braking too hard would bring my symptoms back. I would make progress for 2-3 weeks where I was getting close to symptom free and then something like a hard brake or a car swerving would bring my symptoms back for a few days to a week. Icing my neck or taking certain medications would lower my symptoms. This is something I never experienced before as unless I directly hit my head quick movements would not give me any problems. I was wondering if any experienced anything similar and had any solutions as I believe I am close to getting over the PCS if I could figure out these symptoms. Thanks for any responses.
4yearson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote