View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Thanks for the laugh, this first week has been a bit of a relief, but also a bit stressful.

You forgot the coloured buttons! Of which my Nevro Rep immediately drew a BIG cross on the red button, saying not to use this button, and the red button on the charger. As for the size, my complex stereo remote is smaller than that. You can't even put it in a shirt pocket!

Man bag hey? Might fit in if I rode a Harley, but possibly not so well on my Suzuki. Might have to look at a small knapsack, that would also help protect my battery site.

Phil
I had to give up my Suzuki Bandit and Kawasaki as they were both a bit too top heavy for me in recent years, I now have a Maxi-Scooter and a little Honda Cub with a pit bike engine in it.... good for 60mph the little demon is :-)

I do find the Maxi Scoot a lot easier to handle and live with than my previous bikes, hoping to do my usual trip from the south of England, over to France, through Belgium and up into the Netherlands later this year, had to give it a miss last year as I was in too much pain, but fingers crossed for maybe September.

People do give me rather strange looks when I get off the bike, unfold my walking stick and hobble off, unfortunately the man-bag does look rather at home when I am on the maxi scoot, which really is not the bad boy image I was after

I can imagine the scene if i come off, bits everywhere and a paramedic trying to shove a Honda regulator into the gap created as my IPG made a bid for freedom, and after a motorcycle mechanic looking through his 2002 Honda manual trying to find out where this strange looking pulse generator is suppose to fit

Wingy
Wingy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-28-2014), Hannabananna (06-28-2014), PamelaJune (06-29-2014), Rimbanda (06-28-2014), Rrae (07-04-2014)