View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
I wonder if it's really true... that when one door closes another opens.. if that's sealed shut then a window will do.
I think so, abbie. There's always been a real pattern to my down times. It's taken me years to learn that, but now that I'm older and find myself in the middle of the deep pit, something in my memory jolts me back to those other times which were always followed by much better times, and sometimes really wonderful times. So now every time I am really down, no matter how overwhelming it is and gosh, I know overwhelm as well as everyone else knows it, I get my claws out and start digging my way out knowing that there's good people and good times and good experiences waiting for me just around the corner.

I wonder if anyone else moonbakes? The moon was so bright all night and it was virtually coming in my window. I'm a bit of a lunatic you see. I wish I'd been at the beach or in the rainforest last night just alone and walking about in the splendour of those moonbeams.

I wonder if CoolAngel would accept our thanks for dropping by to let us know how she's doing and also for starting the new thread.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote