View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Also- I did not have a VE at the hearing yesterday.

I had a VE at my first ALJ Hearing (yes this is my second time around- new claim). The VE at my first hearing determined that there was no job I could do but I was still denied.

Maybe this is why they did not have one? Or it is so obvious that I could not work any job they did not need one?

They did have new evidence from an MRI on my brain that showed problems and my doctor supported me more. He said that he would like for me to be able to work an easy part time job but does not think that is possible.
I also had MRI of my back that shows herniated and bulging disc's as well as moderate to severe DDD and a hospital report showing Liver problems.

I am pretty sure that I have final stage liver disease. You have to have a biopsy of the liver to show that but I have had liver failure along with kidney and multiple organ failure. I have a lot of problems with my liver still.

I need to have a hernia repair surgery and am going to have a liver biopsy done at that time. That is - if I ever get approved. I need the insurance benefits badly.

Please, someone answer and give me some input.

Thanks Again,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote