View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 03:11 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default excoriating pain

Hi my name is Natasha, I'm a 21 year old female, in the US. Background, I've had HORRIBLE DENTAL CARE. My mother was medically neglectful my entire life. All my teeth grew in beautifully, no problems = no dentist visits.
Now, I have horrible cavities, the biggest and most dangerous were taken care of already, now they are smaller ones, I had my wisdom teeth removed along with a severely decayed molar. All is good, extractions go as planned, I heal fine, well I'm still healing. I have some filling s scheduled on the 7/2/14 and 7/3/14. But I'm in excruciating pain now. My entire face hurts, my neck is stiff, I can't eat on the right side if my mouth, no swelling, no visible cause. I get an odd semi foul taste with a floss next to a certain tooth. Pressure helps relieve some pain, so does cold, hot makes it throb, and ibuprofen 800mg dulls it to be manageable. Percocet lets me sleep. I wake up in years and in pain. Last night was a screaming crying mess just dying for relief. I want to know if anyone could point me to a cause, or relief. Anything I could help my dentist by telling him on my appointment? Also, the pressure application is to the hole from my extraction site, not my teeth. It's the gum! I've never felt anything like this before...please help me
Attached Thumbnails
excoriating pain-img_20140628_002325-jpg  
Tashmahollic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote