View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 08:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy1012 View Post
Do concussed people always have to worry about multiple impact syndrome or they recover from that risk after a certain period like a year or so ? Ofcourse I am not talking about hard jolts or impacts like in go carting or football or any contact sports. I will never ever in my life think about playing any sport. I am talking about minor day to day impacts like road bumps while riding or driving a car. My brain right now is very sensitive to these small impacts such that I am stuck inside the home and not able to go out at all. Even long gentle walks seem to affect the symptoms somewhat, or maybe I think so.

I am noticing recovery, very very slow but recovering. I don't feel the impact of these road bumps if I have stayed at home for like 4 days at a stretch and then got out for a car ride. But then gradually I begin feeling those impacts after an hour or so if I have gone for a long drive in my car. Maybe I am not giving my brain enough time to get over it completely ?

My concern is whether I will be able to completely get over this feeling? I don't mind giving it a year and even stop driving my car for a while. I have read stories of people getting over this symptom in 6 months. But I kinda need reassurance cuz I am worrying a lot. It's been 3 months since the concussion and this symptom wasn't there at all in the first week and came on gradually after I noticing an uncomfortable feeling on roads while in the car!

What's the difference better sun concussive impacts and multiple impact syndrome? Can anyone give an example? Thank you
I am talking about something different here and not the regular nausea feeling that we get while travelling when we are not well. It's a symptom where your brains becomes very sensitive to minor bumps on road and I feel like my brain shaking inside! Or something heavy is kept on the top of my head below the temple region . Can anyone relate ? This feeling specially comes with minor road bumps and speed breakers and subsides within half an hour or so. Does this count in multiple impacts or sub impacts ?
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Johnkarol (10-27-2020)