View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 08:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Not sure if the vehicle makes the difference at this point. Im not supposed to be driving, and I rarely do unless its an emergency. But before the seizures started, I would drive down the street to get a coffee or go to the bank or my works HR department. All are less than 5 minutes away. I drive a chevy pickup truck, and it handles bumps extremely well for a truck. My wifes lincoln suv handles like butter, cant feel a thing. Both bother me. In my short stint back to work (ford trucks, and extremely compromising dirt roads, fields and roads) it would DESTROY me almost instantly.

All of the above, including my wifes suv which normally is perfect, bug the crap out of me. Heck, I even noticed last night (I was laying in bed with the tv off around 8pm, windows closed) when my neighbors a few streets over started shooting off fireworks. I could literally FEEL the percussion of them in my head. I had to turn on the radio, and put a pillow over my head to drown it out. Was terrible.

I would never ever call the police in a situation like this, but usually this time every year they do it every night around 8pm till the end of July. Usually lasts a half hour or so. I dont want to get them in trouble, nor ruin their fun, but I might have to. Im going to talk to them sometime this week and maybe see if they can text me or something before they do it so I can prepare and not get caught off guard again.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote