View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 12:11 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well I woke up this morning with such expectaions of a good day since I didn't take that Wild lettuce leaf to help me sleep last night. But no, did it again. Couldn't hardly make it through the service, well the standing in the choir part of it. There was an extra part of the service that was put in today that required us all to stand right after a hymn, then we sat for a few moments. I was pretending to pray but really I was trying to put my head down as far as I could to regain my consciousness. Then we stood for another two songs. Well everyone else did. I just didn't have the strength to sing. I was to busy gripping the railing in front of me. The lady in the choir next to me kept whispering if I was alright. I just shook my head no. She is a nurse also.

So I do believe that this test Wednesday will turn out positive and I will pass out. If it were the medicine causing it I was afraid I would be going through all that and paying for a test that was going to be awful and it would turn out negative. I don't want to pass out but I want answers. It just happens when I am standing still for prolonged times.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote