View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

There are several different theories about what the "root" cause of PCS is.

If this guy sounds like he has all the answers, then he is probably not as knowledgable as he seems... even experts with PHDs and MDs only speculate as to what the cause of PCS is and they have a lot more experience and education than a "chiropractic neurologist" which sounds like a made-up title.

This is what I googled and found out about chiropractic neurology: "Chiropractic Neurology is a subspecialty of chiropractic practice."

Which means that this person is a chiropractor with a little extra training about neurological issues.

I've been seeing a chiropractor for many, many years. I've seen several different chiropractors. But they are chiropractors - they are NOT medical doctors.

Chiropractic work does help me - but it is still not considered to be based in Science. It is considered to be an "alternative" medicine. My Primary Care Physician has cautioned me about alternative medical practices.

I love alternative medical practices - I get "energy healings"! But I am still cautious about who I trust and I do NOT go back to someone that I think caused a set back in me. I do NOT go back to someone unless I believe I have benefitted somehow from their treatment.

Please use discretion when seeing practitioners of alternative medicine.

It seems to me, from reading your post, that what this practitioner has offered you thus far has not helped at all. Maybe you should consider discontinuing your treatments with this person.
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote