Old 06-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
How strange, Wiix, you have described almost exactly what's going on in my head right now. I'm not sad or upset or depressed either. I am having a hard time with understanding the point in all this life junk.

This has been coming and going for the last year or so and it doesn't even bother me. I just really don't care about anything anymore. The odd thing is, I don't care about that either!
It seems as we age, every few years the things we care about Shift. Maybe it's to preserve our sanity. We just can't keep worrying about EVERYTHING ad infinitum. I think we'd crack up. Maybe it's just Nature's way of getting rid of things that don't really matter so much anymore as when we were younger, like funtioning ovaries. who needs em??

That's a good way to describe it AMN, getting rid of the JUNK we don't need to be dragging around with us anymore. I said this to my sister a few years ago. She is 13 years older than me. I did ask her if the things you used to care about are changing and she said yes too.