Thread: overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:20 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Rashelle...

Girl, you have every right and every reason for feeling the way you do. What you are trying to handle everyday would be a huge load for anyone to handle. I've had a taste of what you describe, but never that severely. I do hope you take to heart what the others have said, and find some way to get some relief for yourself. And if coming to these forums just to vent all your frustration seems to help at all, then vent to your heart's content!

My feelings really go out to you, and I wish that I could help. That there was something I could say which would really make a difference or at least make you feel a little better. I just don't know what that would be. There are many people on these forums who can relate to what you are going through, and are perfectly willing to talk with you and try to help. It may not be as good as having physical help, but it can be the next best thing.

I really hope and pray that the difficulty in your life eases up on you very soon, and you are rewarded for all the loving and caring you have shown toward your family. You are a special person, you know. Many others would just say it's too much, and try to get out of doing what you do. If you ever need to talk, then we are here for you. May God bless you and everyone in your family, and help ease your burden.

With the very best of wishes...

Idealist
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote