View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Ellie!!! Welcome Back!!! It's so nice to see ya back in here!!!! I see you've been a very busy busy bee. I'm glad your doing better and hopefully one of these aed's will help you...With me every aed that I've been on has always seemed to drastically change my mood and give me mood swings. I don't think epilepsy was supposed to be simple for us!! One thing works but you always seem to get something that isn't that great. I just turned 27, and I hope I'll be able to get out there and do any kind of work. Or at least be able to afford to live on my own. It just sucks.
Well things have been going o.k. with me. I started to see a Cognotive Therapist who I think will be able to help me with my negative thinking and low self esteem problems. I did have a seizure a couple of days ago but nothing to worry about. My doctor still hasn't gotten back to me about a fourth surgery....I guess it's because he's waiting to see if this headache doctor can find anything else out before I have to make the next step again. Other than that, I'm just taking things one day at a time. Sure did miss you!! *Hugs*
Tiger_lilly07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote