Thread: ~ Esophagitis ~
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

ditto what everyone else said.

Just remember that not all yoghurt they sell in stores is the same. Some is very very good, some is fine, and some is just basically sugary, sweet desert. lol

I don't know how they count them, , but my Inner Health Plus says there are 25 Billion good bacteria per capsule. My good yoghurt has 20 Million good bacteria per serve. Both have the Lactobacillus acidophilus and the Bifidus.

Live bacteria, that's why they're in the refrigerator. I wouldn't buy that product online. I'm not even sure if you have the same thing there in the US but imagine you would. Health Food Store or Chemist, but from the 'fridge! My good yoghurt has 20 million good bacteria per serve. Big difference.

Quote:
"Inner Health Plus Features:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM strain) is a scientifically proven strain, which is acid and bile-resistant, and rapidly helps repopulate the intestine. Bifidobacterium Lactis (BBL) when combined with the NCFM strain provides a dual action approach to intestinal health. Exclusive to Inner Health Plus, Probioplex™ is a specially designed complex that promotes the growth and adherence of the NCFM strain and BBL.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote