Thread: Metanx
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to jump back into this thread yet again. But, I have a new question. Thought perhaps the experts on this forum might have some insight. I've been taking the HS Fighters supplements mentioned a few post above since the time of my last post. I noticed some relatively mild positive results. My energy levels, and just overall health seem to be a bit better.

I decided to add another supplement to my regime that I had been researching for a bit, ZMA. Thought it couldn't hurt to give it a go...my last Testosterone had me just on the plus side of low. I had previously been just on the outside looking in. I had read the T boosting properties of the ingredients in ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium, & B6). But, after a couple of weeks of use I started getting some strange symptoms. The other night I had a hard time getting to sleep. My body (mainly chest) started getting shaky/fluttery. There was no pain to speak of...just uncomfortable at worst. And, my energy level dipped pretty dramatically the following day. Any chance I'm just overdoing it on something? B6 perhaps?
atryko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote