View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 04:46 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Root canal not filled

Hi Brianna, I.m also new in this forum and I see your knowledge and experience you give to the people, we'll going to the point, I have total 2 root canals, in #6 and in#8, dentist says 8 looks all ok but 6 the canine has the round ball of infection on top and I fill a little fistula inside my nostril that grows when I have 1 or 2 times a week like a one day cold (like an allergy attack) with sniffing, mucus, headache, etc and that little fistula grow little more and comes down after, but now I'm having itchy nose and eyes every morning for several ours, etc
So the dentist said the rc wasn't done right it wasn't filled, that can be corrected and that the out side of the toot, with the root, doesn't communicate with the inside tubules so he can redo it right for the infection to desapear.
I understand with you that the only way would be extracting the toot but can you give me your opinion of what the dentist believes? If I take out my canine would my lower face look unsimetric? (I Have a bridge between 6 and 8)
After about 9 years that start this problem I'm really tire and sick of it, can you please give me your advise? Thank you so much. Dan.
danieldemaree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote